top of page


happy children no text.jpg
Earned Income Credit/ Child Tax Credit

For EIC Qualifying Children please provide:


  • birth certificates

  • social security cards

  • proof of residency (school records, State issued ID, etc.)


More documents may be required based on your tax situation. 

Which forms do I need to bring?

Please bring all the necessary tax forms such as W-2s, 1099's, 1098-T (school), 1098 (mortgage), 1095-A (health insurance), etc.

Can I drop off my forms?

Yes, of course! Bring in your forms and we will give you a call once they are ready so we can review the tax together and you can sign.

bottom of page